2015年3月28日土曜日

Day 20


Hello all readers,

I made a workshop to make a geiger counter on one week ago. (Day 12)

I told how to make a geiger counter.
I can't forget this experiment!
I made the workshop, but I couldn't held it not corporate this university's people. I appreciate them really.
And it is not finish about this schedule. I made a geiger counter in Kobe last year, I could connect so many people and make great experiment. Safecast project is so good, but it don't spread in US, so I hope to make another story with my geiger counter and spread this project. After the workshop, I told vice-president of Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology that the workshop and the idea about donate my geiger counter to this university. Then he told me that recommend to meet with Richard E. Stamper, Ph.D. After that, I could meet him and donate my geiger counter to Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology. He was very grad about it.

Left man is Richard E. Stamper, Ph.D.
My geiger counter became symbol, which show friendly between Japan & USA.
Safecast team held the 4th Anniversary of Safecast and the 1st Safecast Conference.

This is a poster of the conference.
I spoke on this conference.
1st Safecast Conference is held in Koriyama, Fukushima prefecture. I attended it and spoke about our workshop or activity of University of Aizu students by using an Internet telephone. I was nervous but other member said "it was good!", I was happy when I heard it.

Red circle inside me!
This conference is held in Koriyama, Fukushima prefecture.
I heard this conference used by the Internet Telephone.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿